Quick Start Instructions for the ShotWatch™
- Power-up by pushing in the battery tray.
- Push the START button TWICE before each swing.
- Three dashes will appear indicating “READY TO SWING”.
- Take your normal swing.
- Press SELECT once each time to display the value of your SWING SPEED, GRIP, and TIME.
If you want ShotWatch to save your last swing, go to Step 6.
If not, Push the START button and take Steps 2 thru 5.
- Press the MODE button until thumbs-up icon appears.
- Press SELECT to save the values of your swing.
- Repeat Steps 1 thru 5.
- Note the up and down arrows and the dashes on the ShotWatch face.
- This tells if your last swing is greater than ▲, equal to ▬, or less than ▼
the values of the SAVED swing.
- To save data on another swing repeat Steps 6 and 7.
- After two minutes ShotWatch goes into SLEEP MODE. To reactivate, press the START button.
CONSERVE BATTERY LIFE - RELEASE THE BATTERY TRAY AFTER USE.
View Previous Version of ShotWatch™ Instructions